Saturday, May 15, 2010

RED, WHITE, AND BLUE


 RED WHITE AND BLUE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red

Giving me mortality by flowing through my body in the form of blood
And not just any blood
Thick, rich, deep, and sacred blood
Passed down to me from generations 
of ancestors that led to the birth of my mother and father
which led to the creation of me
Blood that is often shed when I’m wounded
Blood that is often sacrificed for others whose bodies are thirsty
Blood that is purified as it travels through my veins and pumps from my heart
A unique blend of just the right pigmentations that make me who I am
A political radical or revolutionary color that sometimes
Stain our neighborhood streets, paint the walls of many buildings, infect the lives of innocent children, and wash the floors of emergency rooms across the world
From thick to thin
Found in the bodies of women, animals, and men
With power to kill, heal, cleanse, and save from the affliction of sin
A patriotic color representing a section to the symbol we call The American Flag
The color of the sky at sunset
The color my skin turns when I get upset
A representation of warm or hot and even the emotion love
Identifying the hearts of all people
Reminding us that even in a raciest world once all is blood is shed, we are all equal


White

The definition of purity
The Essence of Snow or that tasty beverage we call milk
The color of the clouds the migrate the sky when the climate is at its best
A contrasting color to all
But sometimes a bit raciest 
Wanting nothing to do with any color other than itself
Thinking that it is better than any one else 
But often stained and named
Non-convicted murderers that hide behind mask
Waiting to kill anything that doesn’t have a similar contrast
Thinking that all power rest in its hands
Just because it is currently above all of man
In terms of its economic status and class
Not realizing that if it stood alone
The world would be pale, colorless, and blank
And everything would have the same rank
Therefore there wouldn’t be anything to gain
Not even a stain
A so called reactionary or royalist
A counterrevolutionary mind that’s like no other, but
Only strong when it has another color to call brother

Blue

The color of the clear sky or the deep blue sea
The color I feel when I’m emotionally unhappy
A rigorous, balefully murky, yet beautiful color
That falls in the top three
Number two to be exact
After all is done
2nd place is not so bad
Therefore there is no need for one express its emotion 
which is often sad 
Rather represent its antonym cheerful
And be of good spirit
Remember that blue is the color of the sky
And that Heaven is above
Therefore blue must be 2nd place to love


Red, White, and Blue
Doesn't only represent the colors of America
The represent me, they represent you


© 2010 All rights reserved to The MeSSenger

No comments:

Post a Comment