Sunday, May 2, 2010

Park Bench Security

Every day I sit here on this park bench and I watch you
Observing every single thing about you
From the clothes you wear to the things you do

Like how you wait until you get into your car to put on your make up
And how interestingly you use a tooth brush to style the front of your hair
And how you always seem to forget something that causes you to run back inside

Every day when I sit here watching you
I find out more and more things about you

Like how you never look around to see if anyone is watching 
when you hide your spare key in the flower pot that sits next to your front door

I find it a bit funny
To see, just how easy it would be
For someone like me
To harm you

But I like you
So I sit here even when you’re gone
Just to make sure no one invades your home

Because through my watchful eyes
I’ve noticed that you move to swift to realize
That you are placing yourself in harms way
By the things you do every day
Therefore I am your park bench security


© 2009 All rights reserved to The MeSSenger

No comments:

Post a Comment