Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OUT THE BOX

What happened to you?
You who use to smile and laugh and just glow
But now it seems that life has you stressed
And I try so hard to reach out to you, but you push me away
And enclose yourself in your little box of self solitude
Trying to solve everything on your own
When we are in this thing together


Understanding and considerate of your needs, I am
But I think that as your partner it is selfish of you to lock me out
Of your thoughts, of your struggles, of your box
Can’t you see that seeing you unhappy makes me unhappy?
Sometimes I want to just hug you and squeeze away all the pain
But your heartless self addiction pushes me away


Truly every night for you, I pray
I pray that our latter will be greater than things are now
Because I am empty inside
I need your arms to hold me again
I need your love to console me again
I want our family to create wonderful memories that will generate stories
To tell to our grandchildren


What must we do to brighten the dark clouds that’s storming your happiness
If you just open up to me and let me help
I’ll try my best to be your rainbow
And together we will weather this storm and subdue the dark clouds
But you have to let me inside your box
Otherwise forever, you shall be confined in depression



Believe me when I say, I still love you
And I’m in this thing till death do us part
But I don’t want to be in this thing alone
I need you to join me and our children
As we continue to embark on this journey
To an endless love, so my darling I say unto you
Get out of the box!!






© 2009 All rights reserved to The MeSSenger

No comments:

Post a Comment