Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Falling In Love With Jesus

I found myself out on the streets
Chasing,
Running,
And spitting game to every girl that I’d meet
I was an addict


Addictive to round apple bottoms
Small waist lines
Curvy hips
Big breast
And sweet full lips


Everyday I was on a mission
Like a dog in heat
I was on the hunt for my next hit


Flattering up woman after woman with charming conversation
Making them think that with me they would be elevated needless did they know
They were being victimized to my condemnation
Because all I had to offer and wanted to give was penetration


That would pierce the walls of their treasures
Allowing me to discover the jewels that were sacredly hidden
And consume their fruit
That was once forbidden


I took pride and found glory on the hunt to catch my prey
Night after night
Day after day
I’d lay sinfully in the comfort of someone else’s home
Not realizing that I was wrong
And I refused to give it up so I went on
Until I found love


And I knew I had fallen in love
Because I developed feelings of regret for my actions
And not only that
I began to receive no satisfaction
I felt drugged
For I was numb at the womb
Therefore it was pointless of me to continue to consume
The one thing that had me in gloom – for so many years


For the first time in my life
I felt torn
Broken
And withered
At this point I realized
That I had been restored
Healed
And delivered


And this new love that I had found
Was an unconditional love
The kind you can be around all day long
And still can’t get enough of


This Love was truly amazing
For when I felt down
It lifted me up
When I felt weak
It made me strong
When I felt like giving up
It pushed me to go on


This Love was like no other
Better than that of a companion
A father
A mother
A sister
Or brother


This Love was higher than the most high
And richer than the richest
It possessed more beauty than anything in the world
Even beyond the beauty of woman and girl


With this Love
I have experienced some of my happiest days
This Love made me give up
All of my evil and wicked ways
Now I find myself giving this love all my praise
For if it had not been for this Love, I’d probably be dead, sleeping in my grave
But thanks to this Love I am blessed to say that I am now saved…



© 2009 All rights reserved to The MeSSenger

No comments:

Post a Comment