Friday, April 6, 2012

Girl of my dreams

Every time I see your name flashing on my phone
My facial muscles tighten causing me to smile
I never knew I could ever feel this way
Especially, with someone whose looks can't be explained
I remember very clearly when we first met
And if I had to place money on us, I would have lost the bet
Because I never thought someone of fantasy
Could turn out to be so real
Now I can't imagine my life without you
I look forward to another days journey together
Wondering what our future has in store 
Anticipating us being together as one
My heart rapidly beats from excitement 
Then calms itself, enjoying where we are now
Buzz Buzz, I look over
And there you are flashing my phone
Once again my facial muscles tighten and I smile
The emotions I feel when I read your words
Can't be contained or explained 
For one may think I'm crazy to be in love with a stranger
But you're no stranger to me
You are that love that I long for
You are that feeling that gives me butterflies
You are that voice that soothes my soul
And calms my heart
You are my joy and I am your king
Two individuals together, we form a team
I admit, it's hard work being so far apart
But I'd rather be your distant lover
Than to be just another brother
For I enjoy being who I am with you
And I love who you are with me
I get high off our conversation
Thoughts of you running through my head
Gives me the biggest erection ever
And when I lay my head to sleep each night
Saying those 3 little words to you feels sooo right
Because you have given me the best years of my life
And I have yet to physically meet you
But each time that I close my eyes
I get to know you more and more
And I wake up from my dreams of you hoping
That one day, you will appear!


© 2012 All rights reserved to The MeSSenger

No comments:

Post a Comment