Friday, April 6, 2012

Love Assurance


I refuse to cry
I'll fight till I die
Never afraid to try
Ask me why?
Because I'm a man

Even though I let you spread your legs and prance
Trust and believe in every circumstance
I wear the pants
Into my eyes, you can continue to glance
But it is what it is
I'm the man

It's not my job to correct you
Rather select you
And protect you
So baby please relax
And let me be your man 

My being, you were meant to be a part of
Shit, you fit me like a glove
The best gift from above
Is your love
And as long as you give that, there is no need to fear
Baby, I'll be here

From our beginning to our days end
I'm with you through the thick and the thin
You are more to me than my woman, rather my best friend
But I need you to know this without always questioning it 
Your confidence in me is my hearts key

For you are the missing rib that makes me whole
You are more valuable to me than the most precious of gold 
You are the heart beat that brings life to my soul
Never old, you keep this love new
I may not always say it or show it, 
but baby I'm absolutely blessed to have you

© 2012 All rights reserved to The MeSSenger


No comments:

Post a Comment