Sunday, July 11, 2010

So Real

I can hear you
I can feel you
And when I close my eyes I can even see you
But I’ve never actually met you

Sometimes I hear you calling out my name
And when I sleep at night my dreams drive me insane
Because they are always of you
Then when I wake, reality reminds me that you are not true

But how can someone I often dream about seem so real
Why does the voice of this stranger in my head cause my body to chill
I just don’t understand
Why to me, you are the perfect woman
And I don’t even know who you are

It’s like I’ve been wishing upon a star
Waiting for you to shoot from a far
And land right next to me
And look into my eyes and say, “I am she”

The women of your dreams
Your soul mate your queen
Your future wife
And mother of your children

But you don’t really exist
You’re just my imaginary face of bliss
And definition of my life’s happiness
And every time I open my eye’s from my dreams of you, that’s when reality hits
And I realize that you are just a myth
Yet you seem so real

© 2010 All rights reserved to The MeSSenger

No comments:

Post a Comment